PENTRICH AVENUE EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2152988
PENTRICH AVENUE EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on Pentrich Avenue EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the (Pentrich Avenue EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 in the London Borough o1 Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 14th July 2021 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs from entering or proceeding on Pentrich Avenue EN1, outside the common boundary of Nos. 98/100, in the London Borough of Enfield.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 18th July 2021 until such time as the works have been completed.
5. The provisions will only apply when the appropriate traffic signs are displayed.
6. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via; Worcesters Avenue, Pentrich Ave and vice versa.
Dated 28 July 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation