CROFT ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0607107
CROFT ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential crane works on Croft Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Croft Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 20 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering, proceeding waiting and loading in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule and will only be in operation when the appropriate signage is displayed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 2 May 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted
Coming into operation
Any one day between 9 and 11 May 2018 Any one day between 22 and 25 May 2018 Any one day between 30 May and 2 June
Any one day between 19 and 22 June 2018 Any one day between 26 and 29 June 2018
Any one day between 5 and 8 June 2018 Any one day between 12 and 15 June 2018
Croft Road between the junctions with Meads Road and Redlands Road.
Croft Road, Brimsdown Avenue, Bell Lane, Redlands Road and vice versa.
Croft Road between the junctions with Brimsdown Avenue and Meads Road.
Brimsdown Avenue, Bell Lane, Redlands Road, Croft Road and vice versa.