ELMHURST ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE ON 26 AUGUST 2018Notice ID: WAT0761681
ELMHURST ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE ON 26 AUGUST 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to regulate vehicular traffic during the above-mentioned event, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Special Events) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) (Elmhurst Road EN3) Order 2018 under section 16A of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as inserted by the Road Traffic Regulation (Special Events) Act 1994.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding in Elmhurst Road EN3 and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The Order provides that the prohibition will not apply to -
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the operation or participation of the event;
(b) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes, or for the purposes of a statutory undertaker in an emergency; or
(c) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform, a traffic warden or a civil enforcement officer.
4. A copy of the Order and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, "B" Block, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
5. Further information may be obtained by contacting Transportation Services, telephone number 020 8379 2039
Dated 22 August 2018
David B Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Elmhurst Road EN3 on 26 August 2018-between numbers 56 to the end of the cul-de-sac